Careers at Stannards
Stannards Accountants & Advisors offers various positions in our firm ranging from junior to senior staff in Audit, Business Services, Taxation and Management Consulting.
There are many benefits in working with our firm, including:-
- A team of highly motivated and skilled individuals
- We work together to achieve individual, team and firm goals
- Ownership of a task and the opportunity to complete it entirely
- Significant client contact
- Career progression
- Respect and acknowledgment of your achievements
- A healthy work / life balance
- Competitive, market based remuneration
- Paid to attend external seminars and events
- Significant support for personal professional development
Training and Development
- On the job and external training to develop your business and personal skills
- Training plans for all staff members
- Excellent support for both the CA and CPA programs and other post graduate study programs
- Opportunities to work at interstate or overseas countries on behalf of clients
- Online training and resources available with our Intranet facility
- We are advocates of creating an appropriate work / life balance. Our expectations are realistic and focused on ensuring that you have the time to enjoy your social life, not just your business life.
What do you like about Stannards? Why do you enjoy working here?
"There is no better place to start a career than at Stannards. From day one I was provided with opportunities to have exposure and contribute directly to various types of work for clients. I also enjoy the genuinely supportive mentorship provided by Partners and Senior Colleagues, and the frequent quality training sessions offered by the firm. Stannards also boasts an impressive client base in terms of breadth of industries and size. Last but not least, working at Stannards has prepared me to be a trusted advisor who can deliver values to clients beyond the traditional requirements and functions of an accountant. All of these are conducive to a successful career that I really look forward to. "
"It is a pleasure working at Stannards as the firm offers an enjoyable and encouraging working environment with wonderful colleagues. There are many opportunities to learn from many supportive and kind experienced professionals and are always willing to help. I am grateful that the Partners and the Management are supportive in my Chartered Tax Adviser studies especially. I really enjoy working at Stannards and am proud to be part of Stannards team."
"For a young accountant like myself, Stannards is an ideal place to work. The company has great energy and expertise and it’s very exciting to be a part of a growing business. Since day one, I have been encouraged and assisted by the Partners and management in developing my career through constant training and support in my Chartered Accountancy studies.
I enjoy dealing directly with clients in a range of different businesses and organisations which is an opportunity I would not have been given as a young accountant at a big four firm. The location and facilitates at Stannards are first class and I can see myself being an employee here for a long time to come."
"Stannards is a company that has a culture of belonging and growth. I enjoy working for Stannards as I am constantly rewarded for hard work and results. The support of the Partners and Senior Management motivate me to continue to strive for excellence. With constant client access and a great all around culture, I am proud to be part of the Stannards family."