International/Doing Business Overseas
A corporate decision to expand internationally is an exciting but very challenging time for a business.
Assessing and operating in a foreign country’s regulatory environment requires planning and execution of structured strategies.
The best approach is to obtain clear, precise and practical advice at the outset.
At Stannards we can help with:
- Business Structuring
- Local and international tax consequences
- Profit repatriation to you home country
- Asset protection
- Meeting you obligations as an employer
- Transfer pricing and withholding tax issues
- Expatriate taxation and salary packaging
- Ongoing compliance obligations
- Securing licences and permits
- Government incentives
Return to our services.